Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My brother's Jay and Rickey



I love my brothers to death. It's hard being the only girl but hey! Rickey,Jay and I are crazy and can realate. Well Jay and I are together everyday.Hes cool but we are going through some though times. Rickey hes just idk he's like a redneck and a gangster at the same time.............wierd!(LOL)
Well this is a pic of my brother Jay=]
He's really crazy and funny.He really like messing around w/ me. Once he put tomato paste all over he's finger and he said he cut his finger and there,was sumthing dangling.I thought he cut his finger off. Put he didnt cuz hes crazy like that!!I love him to death.

The two people in the middle are my brothers Rickey and Jay.Rickey is in the brown and Jay is in the red.Rickey hes crazy!!Omg he dose things I never thought he would do.One day i was listening to pretty rickey and my dad,called my brother Rickey,Pretty Rickey. That is never gonna get old.Hes allways there when i need to tlk.

Ilove my two brothers Jay and Rickey

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

It's tough being the only girl growing up a majority of my cousins were boys. But it does have it's advantages. You and your family are in my thoughts as you go through this rough time. Remember I'm here for you and your brother. Also pass a message to Jay I also am aware of what he looks like when he's not sleeping. LOL!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

lol my sister is funny!
I dont like jay=[